Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Torture for me, and a blessing for my baby.

Another Dr. visit, another few days with nothing new.... still having contractions, my dose is getting higher. I feel like crap.... bloody noses, headaches, dizziness, nauseousness, weakness; plus all the normal pregnancy woes... no wonder I'm ready to be done.

Sari on the other hand is doing well, strong baby with a good heart beat. She likes to have hiccups for extended periods of time (which is just thrilling for me). We did a non-stress test today just to make sure she is doing good, and she was fine even though mom was stressed while doing the test (I had all three kids with me and they had already sat through an hour long Dr. appt. and I had to be hooked up for about 45 min and it was lunch time...yeah it was great).

Heather

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear you get one more day every day that there is not a post about having Sari. I hope you get 43 more of them......

jess said...

Ethan had the hiccups all the time!! Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job keeping that baby in!!