Friday, August 29, 2008

I got tagged....


THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was 16
2. just starting to date
3. going to Roy High
4. Playing in the marching band (Melophone year)
5. Wanting to date two guys, one wanted me back, the other was mad at me...(michael king)

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Dishes
2. rest
3. school
4. Rest
5. more dishes and laundry and caos control

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. starburst
2. vanilla waffers
3. milk
4. bread
5. Usually anything chocolate...the pain of being prego (I can't stand the stuff!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off school
2. Live in my dream home
3. build a really awesome school room and go on tons of feild trips
4. Prepare for the future/Save
5. Once the little ones were gone we'd go on lots of missions!

5 places I have lived:
1. Roy Ut
2. Clinton Ut
3. Ogden Ut
4. Pocatello ID
5. Chubbuck ID

i tag...

who ever wants to be tagged!

No comments: