Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Reflections of Motherhood

I'm not one to post alot of videos but as I'm saying goodbye to having a little baby around...I tend to ponder alot more on this journey of Motherhood I've been on. What would I tell myself before I had my sweet babies.....

You are strong
You are loving
You can do THIS and LOVE it more than ANYTHING else
Its SCARY
NOTHING WILL GO AS PLANNED
Keep praying
Take each day separately
TAKE PICTURES
Laugh!
Don't take yourself so seriously
Have fun
LISTEN (to your heart, your head, your friends, your mom, your husband, your baby)

And guess what....I need to still be doing all that :) I seem to have to learn these things over and over and over. And I'm so thankful for the times I've held my little ones and I can't wait to see what our adventure brings! Big kid hugs are just as special as new ones!!!!!

1 comment:

jess said...

Thanks Heather for this great post. Being a mom is so wonderful. And your kids are getting so big! They're beautiful!