Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Adventures of RaeLee the no Tee Ball Girl! Well today we got her to go to the out field for about 10 seconds....you can see she wasn't liking that at ALL! I "got" the privilege of batting with her :/ The first time she kinda held the bat and we hit it off the tee and so we went to first....ok so I went to first and she went half way before she pulled away yelling and stomped off the field like earlier. Yeah I wasn't embarrassed at all....I was able to get her to stand on the other side of the fence while her team was in the outfield the second time (so that was a little bit better). Then it was her turn to bat again...she put her little hands into fists and wouldn't even hold the bat, so I wrapped my hands around hers and we hit the ball of the tee together. Then we walked half way till she decided to try and sit down so I picked her up and carried her to first. Then we went to second (she decided to stop walking so I was half dragging her). By then she figured I really ment that we were going to go to all the bases, so she walked willingly to third and then HOME! Yeah RaeLee!!!! After making it all the way everyone was cheering for her, to which she responded by glaring the death glare at everyone and refusing any high fives (even from her coach). But after everyone started ignoring her she decided she was proud of herself and let me take a happy picture of her. RaeLee I love you....but I am scared of your teenage years!!!



1 comment:

Noodle said...

I think my Sammy is gooing to be just like this... I have a feeling I will be asking you for a lot of advice...