Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I don't know about you....but as for me GREEN markers are the Yummiest!

Last week I turned 9 months old!!! I am now crawling everywhere and LOVE to explore. If there is anything on the ground it is MADE for my mouth! I am saying a few words Hi (which was also RaeLee's first word) and dada and this past week she finally started saying MaMaMa. We think she is funny cause its usually Hi dadada when she sees him and wants to play and she usually says MaMaMa when she is mad or can't find me or wants to eat. We also cut about 3 inches off her hair so now everything is nice and even...well as much as possible. We can't believe how fast she is growing up and we're loving it!

1 comment:

Noodle said...

How cute... I wish sammy would grow out of the put everything in her mouth... Just yeasterday she ate a orange marker...I guess they must taste good...