Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 1.....1month.....2 months.....


My baby is 3 count them 1, 2, 3 months old!!!! And she is getting personality! She thinks everything is worth smiling at when standing or sitting, if laying down you have to lean over her to get her to smile :) She is starting to coo more and more and has decided that she doesn't need to cry unless she is in the EVIL EVIL car seat. Otherwise she just starts to "complain" its like she just starts talking but it gets progressively louder until its almost a cry but its not. She loves her swing and just the sweetest baby ever! We Love you Sari Jane!!!!
PS she is my bloggin buddy she loves to sit on my lap and look at pictures :)

2 comments:

Jen Simmons said...

I love your blog!! So cute, I am really glad that I saw you guys today, it was great to get caught up! Your family is so beautiful you are one blessed woman! Now I can def chat with you more

Camille said...

I can't believe it's been 3 months since you had her! She is beautiful!!