Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fulfilling my tags....

RULES:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

1. I love to write, I have about 15 journals now and I'm addicted to blogging!

2. I like to do "habitat stimulation" for the frogs (moving around their stuff in the tank) BUT I don't like to do "habitat stimulation" in my own house...Nash thinks I'm funny! Though we have put all the baby stuff in our room and its really fun to go in there now!

3. I'm starting to realize that I *could* just *maybe* have a take home baby?!....what in the world do you do with a take home baby? They don't come home trained!

4. If I had a extra $2,500 I could do some schooling and have my dream job!

5. I have a very hard time spending money on myself...but if I can rationalize that its something for the baby or one of the other kids I can spend it without the intense feelings of guilt.

6. I LOVE my kids, but I'm looking forward to my hospital stay so I can have a break ;) (too many months being trapped with them has worn mommy out)

7. Part of me wants to have my water break so I can be delivered spare of the moment, instead of being scheduled... I feel like a hypocrit to have my baby's b-day planned!

I tag.... Tara, Tiffany, Kirsten, Jessica, Abby, Ruby, Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that is matters but number 3 is my favorite! ;-) Good luck with everything.