Monday, December 01, 2008

This is the end of our journey on Sunday night, Emory only ate half his dinner and went and laid down on the couch by himself and went to sleep. RaeLee fell asleep after dinner and we're potty training her but don't trust her while she is sleeping yet. So I put a diaper on her while she was asleep, but couldn't finish her up because she was too heavy for me to lift. I couldn't resist a picture :) And after almost 5 years I have finished my baby blanket!!! It is so soft and warm...maybe it will be for me instead...LOL ;)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a funny picture of Rae!! Great job on finishing the blanket!!!

Lynners said...

So cute! I love sleeping pictures.

Ruby said...

how funny! I have projects like that. They start off with intense zeel and then die for a few years. I like the spelling Sari. My girl Shari rhymes with Sari.