Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nash (21 yrs old) and Heather (17 yrs old)
Happy 9 years!!!!
Nine years ago today we were set up on a blind date...by one of my ex-boyfriends! (Thanks Michael!) We were instantly drawn to each other and by the end of the night I knew Nash was the one for me. (It took Nash a couple of weeks to be for sure about me...LOL) I'm so glad we found each other during the Christmas season, because now it brings fond memories to add to a fun time of the year!
I love you Nashie!!!!
Next year we are going to go Sledding to celebrate our 10 year, so if you want to join us, let us know!!! (we went sledding on our blind date) And we will eat better food, NOT maccaroni and chesse without the milk.....LOL
PS the picture was taken a little over a week after we met at my family christmas party where we had to all hold hands and sing "We can be together forever"...its a good thing Nash was already hooked! Its also the night of our first kiss :) (And Nash's FIRST KISS EVER! I am the only girl he has kissed)

3 comments:

Ruby said...

congrats! I remember you and nash at a Weber state dance and telling me you were going to get married. I was so jealous! Little did I know I wouldn't be far behind :)..Nash's suit looks great! What is he going into? I am assuming from one of your posts that you are on bed rest. Are you? good luck

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!! You guys are so cute together!!! I would love to go sledding!!!!

KeeNan said...

So, I was just looking at your picture - when you were 17 and Nash 21 and Jessica said, "Who is that by Anya's mom?"