Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yes, we are announcing!

Yup finally after 6 miscarriages in 15 months we've finally been able to stay pregnant!!!

As you can see we're pretty sure its a boy, but we could be wrong....but I haven't been wrong YET!

So YEAH! for us.... though I've been sicker this time than all the other times combined and I've been pretty miserable, yeah I know, I chose it....but I'm still going to whine! LOL

Oh we're due March 19, 2009....which in our language means January or so (depending on how early this one decides to come)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well and you and the baby are healthy Hope you start feeling better!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. Best of luck with this one!

April said...

Congrats! that is so exciting. I hope all goes well for you guys!

Rachael said...

Congrats! I hope the pregnancy goes well. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news! Hope everything goes well with you and your baby. Just found out my nephew was born today on Zack's b-day! Lots of babies around! :)

Johnson Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm way excited for you. Good luck with the pregnancy! :)